firewatch-full-width

Kalininsky district

Kalininsky district is located in the north-eastern part of the city of Ufa, its area is 201.43 sq.km. The population is over 203 thousand people. The official date of foundation of the district is February 25, 1952.


Герб Калининского районаKalininsky district has a glorious biography. This is one of the first-born of the industrialization of the republic, which developed during the pre-war five-year plans. Here industrial infrastructure (including the Ufa Motor Plant (now PJSC UMPO), began its development.

Today the Kalininsky district plays a significant role in the social and economic development of Ufa and the whole republic, it makes a significant contribution to budgets of all levels. Here there are new promising enterprises. The profitability of production is growing, there is no debt to workers on wages. Entrepreneurship and consumer market are developing in a high gear.  

The district successfully solves social problems. Day by day its appearance changes noticeably: comfortable residential houses are being built, streets and courtyards are being built, modern trade and catering facilities are being built, transport communications have improved significantly. The educational sphere is developing, the network of secondary special educational institutions, kindergartens and schools is expanding and improving.

Much attention is paid to improving the health of the inhabitants. New medical institutions, sports and recreation complexes, sports grounds open. More and more residents, especially young people, are involved in the sphere of healthy leisure.

Font size: 141820
Цветовая схема: AAA