On October 9-10, 2018 the Forum “Megapolis. The place where the childhood is” for children's rights specialists will be held in Ufa. The Forum runs for the 4th time and brings specialists together to discuss complicated relevant issues of child welfare.
Approximately 300 specialists of child-care authorities who work in the sphere of prevention of orphanhood from sub-federal units and municipalities will take part in the Forum. Specialists from the United Kingdom: Stephen Pizzi –the Head of English company “Education for kids and families” and Jenny Grey- adviser and ex-president of “International Society on Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention” will present international working instruments in sphere of protection of children's rights.
Today, representatives of such сities as Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Rostov, Omsk, Tomsk, Orenburg, Kirov, Kurgan regions and the Republic of Crimea, as well as specialists from other cities and municipal areas of Bashkortostan have already sent application forms for participation in the Forum.
The following issues will be discussed within the Forum:
- regional schemes of Prevention of the dysfunctioning of families and families with children support, effective technologies and practices that help families with difficult life situation;
- reform of Prevention Social orphanage program at the municipal and regional level;
- prevention of abandonment of infants and children in their earliest years;
- interdepartmental interaction in the sphere of problems of family dysfunctioning solvation;
- promotion of a safe and comfortable family environment for the child, the priority of raising a child in his own family, the formation of the family values, child, responsible parenthood;
- issues connected with development of professional specialists communications for sharing experience, working approaches and technologies discussion in field of Children's' Rights Protection.